Sunday 13 November 2011

About myself.......

         Hello,my name is Erwin Laing and my nickname is Wan.I was born on 28 october 1992.I comes from Miri,Sarawak.My race was Kayan.My village name is Kampung Long Bemang which far from Miri town.Its take a long journey to my village from Miri that take a 4 hours journey.My father name is Laing Ajeng and my mother name is Minah Wan.I'm eldest son among my 3 siblings.I have 2 sisters that called Erviena and Alycia while my little brother called Edmilson.We are in family family.I love my family very much.
        I'm an active,easy-going and talkactive person i mean i love talk to a new people.Self-confident is my character.My hobbies is playing football and listening to music.My ambition is to be a Insurance manager because now i taking course Bachelor of Business Administration(HONS)(INSURANCE) at UITM BANDAR MELAKA.I hope i can achieve my ambition and be a sucessfull person so that i can help my family in the future and be a role models to my siblings.
 That all about me.If anyone want to know me n personally please see directly.hehheheee....peace..thank you...

View of my village kampung Long Bemang


Longhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment